Our HSSE Policy is to:
- Comply with the laws and standards of the
Sultanate of Oman.
- Strive continuously to improve
- Conduct business in a manner that protects the
health and safety of all employees and any other person affected by
- Minimize the environmental impact from
- Manage HSSE with the same priority as the
management of primary business activities.
- Ensure that all employees are responsible for
HSSE, and that they are fully
aware of their roles in HSSE
Our HSSE Objectives are to:
- Make all employees believe that accidents are
preventable and to do everything humanly possible to prevent accidents.
- Ensure that all employees have a clear understanding of the
HSSE law and their
HSSE roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure that all work carried out by Al-Taher
Group is done in such a manner that there is minimal risk to human
health, safety and to the environment.
- Become one of the leaders in the private sector with respect
to HSSE management and performance.